If you wish to contact us, please email email@example.com.
Headings used in this document are all for reference only and shall be ignored in construing these Terms.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
By using and/or visiting the Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with these Terms. In the event where you do not agree with these Terms in full, you should immediately cease using the Website.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the event where you use any of Our services provided from the Website, then the related terms and conditions as published on the Website in relation to Our various products, will apply to those services.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Website, you are advised to check the then current Terms to ensure you understand the Terms as they apply at that time.
UPDATE, CHANGE, SUSPENSION AND WITHDRAWAL
We reserve the right to update and change our Website from time to time to reflect changes in relation to Our products, Our services, Our users’ needs, Our business priorities and/or any regulatory changes.
We may change the content of this Website at any time without notice and without any liability.
We take reasonable care to ensure that the website is kept up to date.
Without derogating from the generality of any of the other provisions under these Terms, We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw and/or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business and operational reasons and We will where reasonably required, endeavour to give reasonable notice of any such suspension or withdrawal.
We provide this Website and its contents on an “as is” and an “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will We be liable for any damages including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of sales, loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of data, business interruption, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use of the Website or loss of use suffered by you, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use the Website, or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
We make no warranty or representation that the Website, or any content on it, will always be: available; uninterrupted; full functionality, fully accurate, fully reliable in relation to information provided, and/or free of viruses or similar.
LAWFUL USE OF THE WEBSITE
You expressly acknowledge that you may only use the Website for lawful purposes, and not use the Website in any manner that infringes the rights of, restricts and/or inhibits the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party. The aforesaid restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, any conduct which is unlawful, which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and/or entail the transmission of any obscene or any offensive material within this Website.
You agree not to upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Website any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data.
- All Website design, names, images, text, graphics, logo and the arrangement thereof are owned by or licensed to Us or otherwise used by Us as permitted by applicable law. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise on you any licence or any right to any of the above referred Website design, names, images, text, graphics, logo and the arrangement thereof.
- By using the Website, you agree that you will not copy, store in any medium (including in any other website, but except for short term caching of web-pages on your local computer), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of the Website without prior written permission from Us or in accordance with applicable copyright, designs and patents laws.
- The material contained in the Website must not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires Our prior written consent.
- You hereby agree that when using the Website you shall not in any manner adapt, alter, copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in the Website or use it for any other purpose, than was intended.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Us, as well as Our employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims, actions demands or other proceedings brought against Us and/or against any of Our employees, Our representatives or Our agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit action, or other proceeding brought against Us and/or against any of Our employees, Our representatives or Our agents is based on or arises in connections with any of the following:
- your use or visitation of the Website;
- any breach by you of these Terms;
- a claim that any use or visitation of the Website by you: infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party; or infringes any right of personality or publicity; or is false or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
- any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of the Website by you; or
- any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained under these Terms.
- References in this section of the Terms to your use of the Website shall be deemed to include any use by a third party where such third party accesses the Website using your computer.
No waiver by Us of any breach of any obligation arising under these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other breach and no failure to exercise or to partially exercise by Us of any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
The Website is not for use by any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Website or its content is prohibited. You hereby acknowledge that We do not represent that either the Website or its content are appropriate for use or permitted by all local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations. In the event of any doubt the user should seek suitable legal advice.
If there is a conflict between these Terms and any other rules and/or specific terms and conditions appearing on this Website relating to specific material, products and/or services, then the latter shall prevail. In the event where any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to apply, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which such term or condition of these Terms is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining terms and conditions under these Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. You agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) of these Terms.
COPYRIGHT and TRADEMARK INFORMATION
Copyright © 2020 Vyne Technologies Limited. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.