Terms and Conditions
ABTA Prize Draw
Amazon £250 Voucher Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Vyne Technologies Ltd of 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ (Vyne).
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
4. Entrants must have been included on Vyne’s mailing list, and successfully received the email sent by ABTA on behalf of Vyne on June 28th 2022 (the ABTA Mail).
5. The ABTA Mail will contain a link to a survey (the Survey). Entrants must have completed the Survey to be eligible to win.
6. Entrants can enter the prize draw only once, by completing the Survey.
7. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
8. The opening date for entries is 28/06/2022 on 00:00. The closing date of the prize draw is 19/07/22 on 23:59. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
9. Vyne accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed for any reason.
10. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Vyne reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. The prize will be a £250 Amazon voucher.
12. Vyne's use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
13. The winner will be drawn at random.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
15. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
16. The decision of Vyne regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. The winner will be notified after July 19th 2022, via email from ABTA on behalf of Vyne.
18. ABTA will attempt to contact the winner on behalf of Vyne by email up to two times.
19. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Vyne reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
20. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
21. Vyne must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Vyne will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 8. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Vyne at email@example.com. In such circumstances, Vyne must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
23. Vyne reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
24. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.